Do you run and operate a family owned business? Are you looking for a trusted CPA accounting firm to help you with your accounting needs?
Lasiter & Lasiter Certified Public Accountants is a multi-generational, family owned business and we understand the needs of a small business in a way that most CPA’s don’t. Not only do we have the experience of running our accounting business, we have personal experience with restaurants, real estate companies and service based businesses. There are many challenges that can arise when running a business and having a trusted CPA who understands those challenges can bring you peace of mind.
When running and operating a business you will have many decisions to make that can be challenging. Both big and small decisions, such as:
- When do I hire a CPA and do I bring in enough income to offset the cost?
- Should I do my own bookkeeping and tax preparation?
- When should I hire new employees for my growing business?
- I need to make some inventory adjustments and I don’t know which ones make sense?
- Should we lease or buy new equipment?
- What is the best record keeping system to use?
- What happens if I receive a notice from the IRS?
- and many more.
Not all decisions are easy to make and it is helpful to speak with an expert who understands your business when making these decisions. We will help you determine how these decisions will benefit you in the long term. Having a trusted CPA who understands these challenges that you are experiencing in your business is important because we will help guide you when it comes to building the business of your dreams.
Do you have a business in Indianapolis, IN or the surrounding area like, Greenwood, Southport, Bloomington, Franklin, Beech Grove, Bargersville? Or are you considering starting up a new business in this area? We would be happy to help support your business with your accounting needs so that you can focus on what you are passionate about. Give us a call today and let’s get started.